ALL PARTIES WILL BE HELD AS SCHEDULED!
Roller skating is more than just going around in a circle with wheels on your feet! Roller skating provides great exercise, it is fun for the whole family, great place to celebrate birthdays, fun place to hang out with friends, and even becomes a lifelong passion for others. Many kids/people have learned to skate here and then gone on to compete in artistic skating or speed skating.
The Nothing Fancy Rink staff is sad to announce that the building has been sold. This news came unexpectedly and is a shock to the staff. We have made many great memories and formed many friendships in the last 9 years. If you have pictures or videos from the rink over the last 9 years please post them to our facebook page or instagram at nothing_fancy_rink. We would love to see your memories over the years.
Thank you for your support the last 9 years and letting us be a part of a great community. Our last open session will be this Thursday, October 27th from 6:30-10:00 pm, we hope to see you then.
ALL PARTIES WILL BE HELD AS SCHEDULED!
Check Out Our New Private Party Packages!!!
Bumper Ball, Nerf War, Kickball, Dodgeball, & More
**There is a 3.5% fee to use a credit card**
for example, the fee is $0.35 on a $10.00 charge
NOTHING FANCY RINK IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ACCIDENTS AND/OR INJURES. PLEASE SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK!
We Strive to Provide a Safe, Fun Environment for all Our Patrons. The Following Rules are Established and Enforced for the Safety and Security of all Patrons.
These Rules Apply to Everyone – Parents and Children.
- Patrons will conduct themselves at all times as ladies and gentlemen.
- NO In & Out privileges or loitering around the building. When you leave, leave the premises.
- Outside food & beverage items CAN NOT be brought into the building (this includes outside cups/water bottles)
- NO BACKPACKS, BAGS, OR LARGE PURSES ALLOWED!
- NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND IS ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING THIS INCLUDES VAPING! (18 or older allowed to go outside to smoke)
- NO FOUL LANGUAGE, NO FOUL OR OBSCENE GESTURES!
- NO PERSONAL DISPLAYS OF AFFECTION
- NO GUM CHEWING ALLOWED IN THE BUILDING!
- NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES, ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES, or anyone under the influence of alcohol, will be allowed on premise.
- ONLY PARENT SPECTATORS! (Children ONLY if ACCOMPANIED by an ADULT)
- All patrons will be neatly groomed-clothes neat and clean.
- NO BARE MIDRIFFS
- NO SPAGHETTI STRAPS
- NO HALTER TOPS
- NO WIFE BEATERS
- NO PANTS WITH HOLES OR RIPS ABOVE THE KNEE LARGER THAN A QUARTER, WHERE SKIN IS SHOWING
- NO SHORT SHORTS OR SKIRTS (SHOULD BE AT LEAST MID-THIGH IN LENGTH)
- NO OPEN BACK SHIRTS
- All inline and quad skates must be clean and in good repair. NO MISSING TOE STOPS, MISSING WHEELS OR SHARP EDGES
- Fast, reckless, tag playing, weaving in or out, or skate in a manner that may jeopardize the safety of oneself, or others will not be permitted on the skating floor or in seating areas.
- Skaters shall skate at a reasonable speed. If you are passing more skaters than they are passing you, SLOW DOWN!
- SKATERS SHALL NOT CARRY CHILDREN ON SKATES AT ANY TIME!
- NO sitting on walls, railings, tables or counters.
- All persons renting skates will be required to wear socks. (Socks may be purchased for $2.00)
- Please report all accidents to the management.
- Management reserves the right to inspect lockers, skate cases, and/or hand bags before entering or leaving the building.
- Management reserves the right to refuse admission or eject anyone not meeting the standards set forth.
- NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS!
- PERSON’S ENTERING THE BUILDING ASSUME ALL RISK REGARDING ACCIDENTS AND INJURY! SKATE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Accept the responsibility for knowing the range of the skater’s own ability to negotiate direction of travel while on roller skates/inline skates and to skate within the limits of ability.
Come roll with us
at Nothing Fancy Rink
Have a question? Contact us today at 636-584-0999